Become a Partner of Tourism for All
If you share our values and want to help us to make accessible travel better, then why not become a Partner of Tourism for All?
However you are involved with disability, accessibility or tourism, whether you are a:
- Tourism business
- Tourist Board
- Destination Management Organisation (DMO)
- Service provider (to individuals or businesses)
- Specialist charity
we would really like your support.
The types of support that we would welcome are:
- Financial – we are a charity and we need a sustainable stream of revenue in order to thrive so that we can continue to improve accessible travel
- Intellectual – no single organisation can be authoritative in all aspects of accessible tourism and we want to draw on the expertise of other organisations to improve the quality of our services
- In kind – as a charity, controlling our costs is very important and we welcome any practical support – whether in the form of products or services - which helps us to do that
or any combination of these.
As a Partner of Tourism for All:
- We will promote your support for us through our website and social media channels and through blog pieces and surveys;
- You will be entitled to display our ‘TFA Partner’ logo on your website and other media;
- We will support you in any activities you undertake which relate to accessible tourism (such as participating in webinars or speaking at events).
Contact us to discuss Partnership with Tourism for All and how we can support each other.